Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Techniques to Teaching and Leading Songs

Saturday, March 16th 
9:00AM – 12:30PM

An intensive tutorial for teachers who use (or would like to use) singing in the classroom and/or in group gatherings. Basic musical skills (note reading, ability to matching pitch) are recommended for this session.

Please make sure to preregister  3 days in advance (Under-enrolled classes will be cancelled)

to pre-register, please send me an e-mail with your full name and phone number to: singsoundintegrity@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I attended this fabulous workshop yesterday. It was inspiring! Eva brought the lessons in such a way that I learned more than what she spoke. She embodied and radiated her musical expertise in a way that brought a different level of understanding to me. Although I have taught a considerable amount of music to various students, I walked away with new knowledge to incorporate within my classes. I truly am looking forward to the next workshop which I highly recommend to ALL Waldorf main lesson teachers and anyone else who teaches music!

    ReplyDelete